WELCOME to the 2021/2022 School Year!
We are looking forward to a productive year despite the current situation and collaborating with the Victor Community.
The Victor Central Schools Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) serves as a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child. We collaborate with the teachers, administrators, parents, staff and students of Victor Central Schools (VCS) to meet the needs of the children and youth of our community.
PTSA holds monthly meetings to keep you updated on all the PTSA programs and events for VCS throughout the school year. Membership allows you to be the first to know about these valuable programs which include:
||Reflections Art Program
|Health & Wellness Events
||Spirit Wear Sales
||Red Ribbon Week
||Wizards Basketball Event
|Study Skills Program
||VIS Science Fair
||After School Programs
We could not do this without your help. We are always looking for new ideas/positions which compliment our campus goal of working to improve the educational experience of our students/families.
We’d like to hear from you. And, remember, there is no amount of time that is too small. We appreciate any amount of volunteering that you can offer.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Cindy Riley, co-President
Marissa Smtih, co-Presdient
New York State PTA MISSION STATEMENT
The New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers, Inc. (NYS PTA) recognizes that every child deserves excellence in education and in quality of life. NYS PTA will maintain its commitment and service to all children and to its diverse membership through increased parent and community awareness, advocacy, education and involvement.
Adopted by New York State PTA Board of Managers
August 10, 1990, Revised August 10, 2001
NATIONAL PTA (PTSA) MISSION STATEMENT
PTA speaks for "every child" with "one voice". The PTA mission can be accomplished through the following PTA purposes:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
For more information about Regional, State and National PTA, check our links page.