2021 Reflections Art contest for all students
2021 Theme: I Will Change The World By...
Get Creative! This is your chance to express who you are as an individual through one or more of the following: The rules below are the 2020 rules, but they usually remain the same from year to year. The 2021 rules will be posted as soon as we have them.
- Dance Choreography Dance Rules
- Film Production Film Rules
- Literature Lit Rules
- Music Composition Music Rules
- Photography Photography Rules
- Visual Arts Visual Rules
- Special Artist Category Special Artist Rules
Your work will be reviewed by arts & education volunteers and community members. For inspiration, visit the national PTA award-winning Art Gallery at PTA.org/Reflections
Tell Us About Your Work In your artist statement, tell us about your work and what it means to you. Please also fill out the student entry form answering:
- How does your work relate to the theme?
- What is your personal connection to the theme?
- What did you use to create your work (e.g. supplies, technology, instrumentation, props, etc.)?
- What/Who was your inspiration?
Submissions are due by: Early November 2021 (Exact Date TBD) to Cindy Riley at Victorptsa@gmail.com or put in the VIS PTSA mailbox. If your piece cannot be “submitted” due to type of artwork please contact Cindy Riley for details.
Shared Decision Making!
Victor Central Schools recognize and value the many ways that parents volunteer their time to support Victor students. Please consider serving as a parent representative on a shared decision-making council or committee.
As a member of a Shared Decision-Making Council, you make a difference! The District truly benefits from your feedback and help with decision-making and problem-solving issues in our schools while bringing different points of view from parents to the meetings.
Applications are due June 17, 2021
- Thursday, June 17