VCS is currenting looking for Board of Education Candidates. Below is the information you will need to know if you are interested in running for the VCS BoE.
- There are two, three-year terms expiring on July 1, 2021 (incumbent Karen Ballard and incumbent Michael Vetter)
- Nominating Petitions can be requested from the District Clerk, Maureen Goodberlet. She can be reached via telephone at (585) 924-3252 ext. 1402 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Petitions must be signed by at least twenty-five (25) qualified voters of the District.
- Petitions must be turned in, along with a digital photo and a bio, no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, April 16th.
- Candidates will be invited to the PTSA/PIE/VOICE in person “Meet the Candidate” night in conjunction with the Budget Forum on Tuesday, May 4th from 7:00-8:30pm in the VECS Boardroom. That evening the public will be able to submit questions to the candidates in a panel style format. It will also be livestreamed.
Helpful Resources for the Community:
Red Ribbon Week
This year VCS is celebrating National Red Ribbon Week from October 25th – 29th. As you enter the campus you will see the Red Ribbons everywhere to show our support of living a healthy and drug-free lifestyle.
This year’s Red Ribbon Week theme is “Drug Free Looks Like Me”. Please take the time to have a conversation with your children about Red Ribbon Week and you can find resources listed at www.redribbon.org. Thank you for supporting VCS!
Thank you to everyone who ordered Fall Spiritwear. It has been delivered to schools so be looking for it to come home as soon as the staff gets to distributing it to your designated student. If you paid extra for shipping to home, then it will be mailed this week as well.
Our winter online sale runs Oct. 20th-Nov. 7th. Items will be here in time for the Holidays as Victor Spiritwear make great gifts! Thank you
Click Here: Winter Sale
Wednesday, 11.17.21 @ 7 - 8:15p.m.
Thursday, 12.16.21 @ 7 - 8:15p.m.
Thursday, 1.6.22 @ 7 - 8:15p.m.
Thursday, 2.3.22 @ 7 - 8:15p.m.
Thursday, 3.3.22 @ 7 - 8:15p.m.
Wednesday, 4.6.22 @ 10 - 11:15a.m.
Thursday, 5.19.22 @ 7 - 8:15p.m.
Thursday, 6.16.22 @ 7 - 8:15p.m.