VCS is currenting looking for Board of Education Candidates. Below is the information you will need to know if you are interested in running for the VCS BoE.
- There are two, three-year terms expiring on July 1, 2021 (incumbent Karen Ballard and incumbent Michael Vetter)
- Nominating Petitions can be requested from the District Clerk, Maureen Goodberlet. She can be reached via telephone at (585) 924-3252 ext. 1402 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Petitions must be signed by at least twenty-five (25) qualified voters of the District.
- Petitions must be turned in, along with a digital photo and a bio, no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, April 16th.
- Candidates will be invited to the PTSA/PIE/VOICE in person “Meet the Candidate” night in conjunction with the Budget Forum on Tuesday, May 4th from 7:00-8:30pm in the VECS Boardroom. That evening the public will be able to submit questions to the candidates in a panel style format. It will also be livestreamed.
Helpful Resources for the Community:
Shared Decision Making!
Victor Central Schools recognize and value the many ways that parents volunteer their time to support Victor students. Please consider serving as a parent representative on a shared decision-making council or committee.
As a member of a Shared Decision-Making Council, you make a difference! The District truly benefits from your feedback and help with decision-making and problem-solving issues in our schools while bringing different points of view from parents to the meetings.
Applications are due June 17, 2021
- Thursday, June 17